BT1 Car Battery Tester
OTOFIX BT1 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health.
The BT1 car battery tester can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
BT1 Key Features:
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- Battery load tester, car cranking, and charging system analysis
- New battery registration to ECU
- Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
A Professional Accurate Car Battery Tester and Electrical System analyzer
BT1 battery load tester applies an advanced Adaptive Conductance test technology provides more accurate test results of the battery’s cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity
- Reduce Battery Misdiagnosis and retest
- Diagnose low-capacity batteries
- Reduce the need to charge and retest
Battery Registration/ BMS Reset
BT1 battery load tester enables technicians to do battery registration (after battery replacement), BMS reset, Electric appliance reset, Special function and Battery usage history.
- All-in-one 53 systems battery registration and diagnostics, reduce the investment
- One-touch battery registration and step-by-step procedures about Electrical System reset
Smart System Detection
OTOFIX BT1 smart battery analyzer can automatically identify battery parameters and displays vehicle-specific battery locations by VIN
- AutoVIN: Support AutoVIN and Scan VIN to Identify Battery Parameters, no need to manually select
- Guided Battery Replacement Procedure with Prompted Memory Reset, easy to use
- Graphic Instruction for battery positioning and testing helps to locate the battery and perform the test quickly
The FIRST Smart Touchscreen Automotive Battery Analyzer with All System Diagnostics!
All System Diagnostics
More than a battery tester, the BT1 also is a car diagnostic tool that offers technicians the ability to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes in all available systems as well as check ECU information, live data and freeze frame data.
Expansive vehicle coverage
BT1 Automotive diagnostic tool covers 98% of the US, European, and Asian vehicle makes in the market.
Auto VIN/ Scan
BT1 auto diagnostic scan tool comes with the latest VIN-based Auto VIN and Auto Scan features to perform a comprehensive scan of all the ECUs in the vehicle to detect faults and retrieve DTCs.
BT1 Car Battery Tester with Printer
OTOFIX BT1 battery tester has a data review function that enables technicians to review the data recorded and print out the diagnostic report instantly with the built-in thermal printer for further analysis, also sharing reports by email is supported.
BT1 Perfect Match with Multimeter
Connect the multimeter to the OTOFIX BT1 battery tester and access its application directly from the home screen to perform AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance measurements, and diode, and connectivity tests. The test results will be displayed in numbers or graphs.
More Advantages than traditional battery testers
- Improve service effectiveness with its 5.5-inch color LCD screen
- Offers simple navigation
- Life-Time Free Update & Remote Desk
BT1 Supported Battery Types
- CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2, BCI, GB
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB and GEL Batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt Batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems
BT1 Battery Tester Specs:
|Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.91 x 3.54 x 1.18|
|Operating System: Android 9|
|Screen Display: 5.5" LCD Touch Screen w/ 720*1280 Resolution|
|Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.1.1 a/b/g/n/ac) / USB 2.0 Type-C / BT5.0+EDR|
|Input Voltage: 5V DC|
|Working Current: < 450 mA at 7.7 V DC|
|Internal Battery: 7.7V, 3000 mAh|
|CCA Range: 100 to 3000 A|
|Voltage Range: 1.5 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature: 32°-122° F|
|Storage Temperature: 14°-140° F|
|Weight: 1.12 lb|
Shipping and Delivery
- Free Shipping on U. S. orders.
- For International Shipments.
We can ship to most countries in the world. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 upon your address. And your shipment may incur an import tax or customs duty. These fees are the sole responsibility of you, the customer. Learn more about customs and import duties.
You can get a quick shipping fee calculation based on your destination right on the product page by entering your country, state, and zip code.
Shipping Methods and Location
We ship merchandise worldwide using UPS, DHL, USPS, and FedEx. Currently, We have warehouses in US, UK, Germany, and Hong Kong, your order will be shipped out from the nearest warehouse by you, upon the shipping address you filed.
|Your Location||Shipping Address|
|United States/Canada||Los Angeles, UAS||New York, USA|
|United Kingdom||Leicestershire, UK|
Most U.S. orders will be shipped out within 24hours and received it within 3-5 business days after shipping. Tracking number will send to your email after shipping.
For International orders, it will cost 2-3 weeks for delivery if we don't have set warehouse in your country.
For security reasons, we do not ship to P.O. boxes, so pleae fill your phscial shipping address when checkout.
Purchases shipping outside the United States may have local taxes, duties, etc. Please note that if we send item is not from your local warehouses, customers are responsible for paying import tax situation in your own country. And These charges are not included in the purchase amount.
Have more questions on shipping, Contact us directly, we are glade to help you address out.
Order Processing and Tracking
Once your order is placed, we will send information about your order to the email address you provided during the checkout process.
The order confirmation email will send to you when checkout the order and provides a summary of the items on your order and shipping address & billing address info. Once you have confirmed, we will ship your order out at the same business day.
Orders received before 5pm PST will ship the same business day. Orders received after 5pm PST will ship the next business day.
Once your order has shipped, we'll send a shipment notification email. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number, and delivery date. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.
To track the status of an existing order, go to our Order track page. Enter your Tracking Number to view the status of your order. You can find the Tracking Number in the Shipment Notification. If you are not able to locate your Order/ Tracking Number, or have any additional questions regarding the status of your order, please submit your questio to contact us.
Have more questions on your order, Contact us directly, we are glade to help you address out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.